See the world differently through your new Nikon D5300
Your new Nikon D5300 digital SLR camera represents something about you. It shows that you want something more than a point-and-shoot camera has to offer. You want to take better photos. You want more control. You don't want to rely on editing to make beautiful photographs. Well, there's good news-you now have the right tool to make that happen Now you need to learn how to use it. The Nikon D5300 has more features and expanded capabilities, and offers you more options for shooting in different situations. Taking advantage of the full complement of controls and settings gives you the power to capture images in new and imaginative ways.
Nikon D5300 For Dummies is your ultimate guide to using your new DSLR to its utmost capability. Author Julie Adair King brings her vast experience both as a veteran photographer and a photography teacher to you in this full-color, easy to follow Nikon D5300 guide. Nikon D5300 For Dummies contains more information that you would typically get in a basic photography course, plus information specific to the camera. Over 200 full-color images help illustrate concepts and apply them to the Nikon D5300, making this the ultimate reference for the beginning or veteran photographer.
- Master controls, basic photography principles, and shooting in auto
- Get creative with advanced settings and video functions
- Take charge with manual controls, and understand camera functionality
- Find tips on editing and sharing photos
You have an excellent camera. Don't be content with shooting in auto mode forever Master your DSLR and learn your way around the settings for the most gorgeous photographs you've ever taken. Nikon D5300 For Dummies is your guide to making it all happen....
- Take professional-looking photos even if this is your first dSLR
- Use automatic shooting modes or move up to manual control
- Get creative with exposure, color, focus, and special effects
Master your Nikon D5300 with this comprehensive guide
If you want to dive into taking great photos with your Nikon D5300 dSLR, but don't know where to start, this is the resource for you! Use this definitive guide to the Nikon D5300 to discover all the features the camera has to offer, and go beyond the basics with tips and tricks on exposure, color, focus, advanced settings, and much more!
- Get on the fast track -- get up and running in no time with tips on preparing your camera, attaching lenses, and using controls
- Beyond the basics -- go further with an exploration of exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and depth of field
- Mastery within reach -- take your photos to the next level with autofocus controls, flash features, color options, and more
- After the shot -- get help with rating photos, downloading files, and preparing pictures for online sharing
- Fun features and more -- add special effects, shoot HD movies, and use built-in retouching tools
Open the book and find:
- Tips on using built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- Easy-to-understand explanations of camera jargon
- How to use autobracketing and HDR mode
- Tricks on working with image files and sizes
- Help with solving exposure problems
- The lowdown on recording movies
- Ideas to improve portraits and close-up shots
- Tricks for shooting action