The fast and easy way to get things done with Office
Perplexed by PowerPoint? Looking to excel at Excel? From Access to Word--and every application in between--this all-encompassing guide provides plain-English guidance on mastering the entire Microsoft Office suite. Through easy-to-follow instruction, you'll quickly get up and running with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Charts and Graphics, OneNote, and more--and make your work and home life easier, more productive, and more streamlined.
Microsoft Office is the leading productivity tool in the world. From word processing to business communication to data crunching, it requires a lot of knowledge to operate it--let alone master it. Luckily, Office 2016 All-in-One For Dummies is here to deliver the breadth of information you need to complete basic tasks and drill down into Office's advanced features.
- Create customized documents and add graphic elements, proofing, and citations in Word
- Build a worksheet, create formulas, and perform basic data analysis in Excel
- Create a notebook and organize your thoughts in Notes
- Manage messages, tasks, contacts, and calendars in Outlook
Clocking in at over 800 pages, Office 2016 All-in-One For Dummies will be the singular Microsoft Office resource you'll turn to again and again....
10 BOOKS IN 1
- Common Office Tasks
- Charts and Graphics
- Advanced Office
- Office on the Web
Get everything you need from Office, the #1 productivity suite
Why buy a whole library of books to figure out Microsoft Office 2016 when you can find answers to your Office questions in just one book? Whether you're writing a masterpiece in Word, crunching numbers in Excel, organizing contacts in Outlook, wrangling data in Access, or using any Office application, this All-in-One has you covered!
- Understand the essentials -- navigate the tools that are common to all Office application
- All about Word -- use styles, format text and documents, use proofing tools, index documents, and discover shortcuts
- Crunch your numbers -- navigate Excel worksheets, use formulas and functions, and produce graphics that tell the story
- Make your point -- create a PowerPoint presentation that captures attention and shares a message
- A great Outlook -- manage your email, contacts, schedule, and tasks with one application
- Doing data -- set up Access database tables and store, search, query, and filter your data
- Charts and graphs -- take advantage of Office tools to display data in dynamic charts and diagrams
- Work together -- use OneDrive to set up file sharing and collaboration
Open the book and find:
- How to protect a file with a password
- Ways to design professional-looking documents
- What you can do with pivot tables
- How to add video to a slide show
- The best ways to enter data in a database
- Steps for creating a chart
- Tips for customizing Office
- All about using OneDrive